In Don’t @ Me (1:58) Tom explores the psychological motives behind why some people believe strongly in conspiracy theories and potentially how to support those who realize the theories were wrong. Then, in the interview (14:08), Tom is joined by author, speaker, and consultant Katie Novak to discuss the impact of Universal Design for Learning. Finally, in Assessment Corner (1:09:36), Tom, in part 2 of his exploration of atypical assessment formats, highlights how teachers can engineer effective collaborative conversations in their classrooms; he also thinks aloud as to how story-telling can be more embedded into a culturally responsive assessment system.
- Follow Katie Novak on Twitter: @KatieNovakUDL
- Follow Novak Education on Twitter: @EducationNovak
- Follow Katie Novak on Instagram: @katienovakudl
- Follow Novak Education on Instagram: @novak_education
- Website: www.novakeducation.com