In Don’t @ Me (6:18) Tom examines the strange relationship some educators have with research and suggests that our experience be used to add the nuances of implementation. Then, Tom is joined by Jay McTighe (15:15) to discuss “Designing Authentic Performance Tasks and Projects.” Finally, in Assessment Corner (1:20:30), Tom explores how teachers can assess creativity without stifling creativity and how to develop criteria to assess the creative process.
- Follow Jay McTighe on Twitter: @jaymctighe
- McTighe & Associates Consulting: www.jaymctighe.com
- Email the Podcast: email@example.com
- Follow the Podcast on Twitter: @TomSchimmerPod
- Follow Tom on Twitter: @TomSchimmer
- Instagram: tomschimmerpodcast
- Facebook: Schimmer Education