In Don’t @ Me (1:34) Tom shares his thoughts on why (now more than ever) people use labels to undercut the credibility of those with whom they disagree. Then, Tom is joined by Starr Sackstein (10:48) to discuss her assessment journey and her quest to go “gradeless.” Finally, in Assessment Corner (1:05:24), Tom explores when multiple-choice is an appropriate assessment method and how to develop a quality multiple-choice item.
- Follow Starr Sackstein on Twitter: @mssackstein
- Starr Sackstein website: www.mssackstein.com
- Email the Podcast: email@example.com
- Follow the Podcast on Twitter: @TomSchimmerPod
- Follow Tom on Twitter: @TomSchimmer
- Instagram: tomschimmerpodcast
- Facebook: Schimmer Education