In Don’t @ Me (1:50), Tom discusses how, by taking a balanced approach to issues or topics, people end up debating the extreme positions on both sides. Then, Tom is joined by Dr. Muhammad Khalifa (18:07) to discuss his book “Culturally Responsive School Leadership” and racial equity, in general. Finally, in Assessment Corner (1:21:48), Tom begins the first of two parts on the topic of homework.
- Muhammad Khalifa on Twitter: @SchoolEquityPro
- Equity Audit: www.ajusted.org
- Culturally Responsive School Leadership Institute: www.crsli.org
- SUMMER SERIES GOOGLE SURVEY
- Achieve Virtual Institute (August 16-18, 2021)