In Don’t @ Me (2:06), Tom addresses the current obsession with false dichotomies and asserts that one in education has to stop. Then, Tom is joined by Catlin Tucker (17:05), author, speaker, leader, and expert in Blended Learning to discuss the ways teachers can efficiently and effectively implement a variety of models. Finally, in Assessment Corner (1:05:45), Tom highlights why examining standards is more than just identifying the verb; that the depth of thinking must also be considered if assessment tasks are going to rise to the promise of the standards.
- Catlin Tucker on Twitter: @Catlin_Tucker
- Catlin Tucker on Instagram: @catlintucker
- Catlin Tucker Website: www.catlintucker.com
- SUMMER SERIES GOOGLE SURVEY
- FREE Webinar (April 27) “Meeting the Challenges of Classroom Assessments Today”
- Achieve Virtual Institute (August 16-18, 2021)