In Don’t @ Me (2:11), Tom discusses why public proclamations of humility are really an attempt to cover up a hidden superiority complex. Then, Tom is joined by Jennifer Abrams (13:15) to discuss how we prepare for (and follow through on) difficult conversations. Finally, in Assessment Corner (1:04:48), Tom explores the research on quality constructed-response items and offers some suggestions specific to extended written responses.
- Jennifer Abrams on Twitter: @jenniferabrams
- Jennifer Abrams on Instagram: @jenniferbethabrams
- Jennifer Abrams on LinkedIn: Jennifer Abrams
- Jennifer Abrams on Facebook: Jennifer Abrams
- Jennifer Abrams Website: www.jenniferabrams.com
- Achieve Virtual Institute (August 16-18, 2021)