In Don’t @ Me (2:58), Tom wonders if we (as a society) have become too serious and makes the distinction between taking things seriously and taking ourselves too seriously. Then, Tom is joined by Greg Wolcott (10:54), author of SIGNIFICANT 72: UNLEASHING THE POWER OF RELATIONSHIPS IN TODAY’S SCHOOLS to discuss the critical role student-teacher relationships play in both the academic and social success of students. Finally, in Assessment Corner (43:11), Tom focuses on assessment and grading reform and breaks it down in terms of the specific mindset or approaches when colleagues are along the continuums of “willing” & “able” to manifest the change both individually and collectively.
- Greg Wolcott on Twitter: @GregJWolcott
- Greg Wolcott on Instagram: @gregjwolcott
- Greg Wolcott on LinkedIn: Greg Wolcott
- Greg Wolcott Website: www.drivelearning.org
- Significant 72 website: www.significant72.com