In Don’t @ Me (2:46), Tom opens with a quick story from last week about how the small things in life – even if they are manufactured – can make a big difference in how we are feeling. Then, Tom is joined by friend and colleague Luis Cruz (11:19) to explore what it means to fulfill society’s new, more modern definition of ALL, as in all-means-all. Finally, in Assessment Corner (58:48), Tom talks briefly about rubrics and criteria. Not so much about the content and structure but about the creation of rubrics themselves and why we have to stop overthinking them.
- Luis on Twitter: @lcruzconsulting
- Email the Podcast: email@example.com
- Podcast on Twitter: @TomSchimmerPod
- Tom on Twitter: @TomSchimmer
- Instagram: tomschimmerpodcast
- Facebook: Schimmer Education
- Website: www.tomschimmer.com