In Don’t @ Me (1:42), Tom opens with a personal story that illustrates how the fear of regret can be a driver of success in our lives. Then, Tom is joined by Tina Boogren (19:08) to discuss the importance of self-care for educators and why focusing on ourselves is not selfish, but necessary for us to be at our best for students. Finally, in Assessment Corner (51:33), Tom talks briefly about whether teachers should intentionally use a variety of assessment methods?
- Tina on Twitter: @THBoogren
- Tina on Instagram: @THBoogren
- Facebook: Self-Care for Educators
- LinkedIn: Dr. Tina Boogren
- Website: Self-Care for Educators Podcast