In Don’t @ Me (3:50), Tom opens this week by questioning why we’ve collectively become so brazen and disrespectful towards others. Then, Tom is joined by friend and colleague Brian Butler (16:03) for a conversation about why gifted education should be the floor for all learners if we are to achieve true equity in our schools. Finally, in Assessment Corner (1:00:35), Tom talks about common assessments not just as an efficient way to increase student achievement, but an effective way to create an authentic collaborative culture amongst educators.
- Brian on Twitter: @bkbutler_brian
- Brain on Instagram: @brianbutler8578
- Brian on YouTube: Brian Butler
- Brian on Linkedin: Brian Butler
- Brian’s Website: www.brianbutler.info