In Don’t @ Me (2:04), Tom opens by sharing a personal mantra he uses when the to-do list is piling up and the workload is relentless. Then, Tom is joined by Sascha Heckmann (10:25) who is the Assistant Superintendent for Innovation & Learning at the American School Foundation of Monterrey, Mexico. Finally, in Assessment Corner (45:38), Tom discusses the art of corrections and how we can provide feedback & guidance but still accurately assess students independently.
- Sascha on Twitter:@sascha_heckmann
- Sascha on Facebook: Amplifying Agency
- Sascha Website: www.8degreesup.com
- Grading from the Inside Out Workshop
- Standards-Based Learning in Action Workshop
- San Antonio, TX (Apr. 27-28)